The Book. Wiley 2010.
The Success Healthcheck for IT Projects is a practical real life based approach for executives and IT project managers who are committed to successful projects. It shows where good projects need to look if they are to become great.
- Would you like to lift your success rates?
- Could benefits realization from projects be improved?
- Do some of your projects disappoint or even fail?
- Would it benefit you and your business if you could identify those that need help early?
- Are you curious why will all the hard work, some projects have difficulties succeeding?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book is for you.
Based on project practitioner experience and research, the Healthcheck offers tools, diagnostics and action for managing project success.
Available at Amazon. Paperback $31, Kindle $33
or at Wiley. Paperback at 12.99